Saturday, March 28, 2020
1998-1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
1998-2004 Lincoln Town Car"
1988-1993 Lincoln Continental
1988-1992 Lincoln Mark VII
1993-1993 Lincoln Mark VIII
1988-1993 Lincoln Town Car
1986-1995 Mercury Sable"
OEM PARTS 72707 "Covercraft Custom Fit WeatherShield HP Series Convertible Interior Cover, Yellow" 31 "IC3050PY, C59IC3050PY" ".
" "Covercraft Custom Fit WeatherShield HP Series Convertible Interior Cover is designed to add protection by blocking dust, dirt, tree sap as well as bird drizzle and provides superior finish.This cover is crafted from an advanced solution-dyed production process which makes..." "Covercraft Custom Fit WeatherShield HP Series Convertible Interior Cover is designed to add protection by blocking dust, dirt, tree sap as well as bird drizzle and provides superior finish.This cover is crafted from an advanced solution-dyed production process which makes it fade resistant. It is completely breathable to vent heat and dry condensation as it does not absorb water. This lightweight material is easy to install and folds up for compact storage. This car cover is backed by four-year warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship.
- Fabric is resistant to water and fade
- Includes a theft-deterrent tab that locks inside the trunk
- Protects the windshield from damaging UV rays, airborne pollutants as well as droppings from birds
- Easy to install
- Compact size facilitates easy storage
2004-2007 Audi A4 Quattro"
2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan AWD V6-3.6L Page 1503
The TCM has detected a memory checksum error.
The TCM random access memory (RAM) test has failed 5 or more times.
The TCM has detected non-volatile memory is incorrect during power-down.
Action Taken When the DTC Sets
* DTCs P0601, P0602, P0603, P0604, and P062F are Type A DTCs.
* The TCM shifts to a default gear, shuts down, and turns OFF.
Conditions for Clearing the DTC
DTCs P0601, P0602, P0603, P0604, and P062F are Type A DTCs.
Description and Operation
Electronic Component Description (See: Transmission and Drivetrain/Automatic Transmission/Transaxle/Description and Operation/Electronic
DTC Type Reference
Powertrain Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) Type Definitions (See: Diagnostic Trouble Code Descriptions/Powertrain Diagnostic Trouble Code
(DTC) Type Definitions)
1. Ignition OFF for one minute.
Caution: Before programming a control module, the following must be observed, or control module damage may occur:
* The Tech 2 and the terminal must have the latest software.
* The vehicle battery must be fully charged. The battery voltage should be between 12-14 volts.
* The Tech 2 and the terminal cable connections must be secure.
* A battery charger must NOT be connected to the battery when programming a control module.
2. Ignition ON, with a scan tool verify that DTC P0602 is not set.
瀚慖f DTC P0602 is set, program the transmission control module. Refer to Service Programming System (SPS) (See: Testing and
Inspection/Programming and Relearning/Service Programming System (SPS)) and Control Solenoid Valve and Transmission Control
Module Assembly Programming and Setup (6L45/6L50/6L80/6L90) (See: Powertrain Management/Transmission Control
Systems/Relays and Modules - Transmission and Drivetrain/Relays and Modules - A/T/Control Module/Testing and Inspection).
3. Verify with a scan tool that DTCs P0601, P0603, P0604, or P062F are not set.
瀚慖f DTCs P0601, P0603, P0604, or P062F are set, replace the control solenoid valve and transmission control module assembly.
4. Operate the vehicle within the Conditions for Running the DTC to verify the DTC does not reset. You may also operate the vehicle within the
conditions that you observed from the Freeze Frame/Failure Records data.
Perform the Diagnostic Repair Verification (See: Verification Tests) after completing the diagnostic procedure.
* Perform the Service Fast Learn Adapts (See: Transmission and Drivetrain/Automatic Transmission/Transaxle/Testing and
Inspection/Programming and Relearning/Service Fast Learn Adapts) following all transmission related repairs.
* Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) for control solenoid valve assembly replacement,
setup, and programming.
P0601-P0604, P0606, P167D, or P2610 (ECM)
DTC P0601-P0604, P0606, P167D, or P2610 (ECM, LLT)
1989-1995 Toyota Pickup"
2020 Mercedes Benz Truck ML 350 4MATIC (164.186) V6-3.5L (272.967) WWW.EBAAUTOPARTS.COM Page 3122
126.96.36.199. No further information available.
1.1.4. Possible aids and their usage
Evaluation of CAN fault codes
- The control units present in the vehicle (actual configuration) are compared with the coding in control unit CGW (specified configuration).
- Filtering and evaluation of all CAN timeout fault codes present in the vehicleThe result of the evaluation leads to the required test steps.
- Aids for voltage and resistance measurement in menu item 'Measurements with multimeter on CAN network'
- Aid for graphic representation of CAN signal and voltage levels
- The specified characteristics shown in Measurement Technology are used to recognize changed CAN voltage levels, which can be caused by
faulty CAN components.
- Possible procedure: Disconnect and then reconnect the CAN bus subscribers at the voltage distributor one at a time.Compare the pass image
with the actual image from the oscilloscope.
Star Diagnosis CANtool
- Aids for representation of actual values and identification of bus wake-up events and bus keepawake events
Continue with button F2
1.1.4. No further information available.
1.2. Evaluation of CAN fault codes
Warning!Communication with ECU required.
1.3. Further CAN test options
Test 1.3.1: Information to engine compartment CAN network
Test 1.3.2: Measurements with multimeter on CAN network
Test 1.3.3: Test with the aid of the measuring system
1.3.1. Information to engine compartment CAN network
Test 188.8.131.52: Arrangement diagram
Test 184.108.40.206: Wiring diagram of CAN bus
220.127.116.11. Arrangement diagram
Location diagram (with special equipment)
1989-1995 Toyota Pickup"
1997-2001 Toyota Celica"