2020 Mercedes Benz Truck ML 350 4MATIC (164.186) V6-3.5L (272.967) WWW.EBAAUTOPARTS.COM Page 2954
126.96.36.199. No further information available.
1.1.4. Possible aids and their usage
Evaluation of CAN fault codes
- The control units present in the vehicle (actual configuration) are compared with the coding in control unit CGW (specified configuration).
- Filtering and evaluation of all CAN timeout fault codes present in the vehicleThe result of the evaluation leads to the required test steps.
- Aids for voltage and resistance measurement in menu item 'Measurements with multimeter on CAN network'
- Aid for graphic representation of CAN signal and voltage levels
- The specified characteristics shown in Measurement Technology are used to recognize changed CAN voltage levels, which can be caused by
faulty CAN components.
- Possible procedure: Disconnect and then reconnect the CAN bus subscribers at the voltage distributor one at a time.Compare the pass image
with the actual image from the oscilloscope.
Star Diagnosis CANtool
- Aids for representation of actual values and identification of bus wake-up events and bus keepawake events
Continue with button F2
1.1.4. No further information available.
1.2. Evaluation of CAN fault codes
Warning!Communication with ECU required.
1.3. Further CAN test options
Test 1.3.1: Information to engine compartment CAN network
Test 1.3.2: Measurements with multimeter on CAN network
Test 1.3.3: Test with the aid of the measuring system
1.3.1. Information to engine compartment CAN network
Test 188.8.131.52: Arrangement diagram
Test 184.108.40.206: Wiring diagram of CAN bus
220.127.116.11. Arrangement diagram
Location diagram (with special equipment)