2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan AWD V6-3.6L Page 1240
1. Remove the intake manifold and disconnect the appropriate fuel injector.
2. Verify the resistance of each fuel injector with one of the following methods:
* If the engine coolant temperature (ECT) sensor is between 10-32掳C (50-90掳F), the resistance of each fuel injector should be 1.25-1.75
瀚慖f not within the specified range, replace the fuel injector.
* If the ECT sensor is not between 10-32掳C (50-90掳F), measure and record the resistance of each fuel injector with a DMM. Subtract the
lowest resistance value from the highest resistance value. The difference between the lowest value and the highest value should be equal
to or less than 0.45 ohm.
瀚慖f the difference is more than 0.45 ohm, add all of the fuel injector resistance values to obtain a total resistance value. Divide the total
resistance value by the number of fuel injectors to obtain an average resistance value. Subtract the lowest individual fuel injector
resistance value from the average resistance value. Compute the difference between the highest individual fuel injector resistance
value and the average resistance value. Replace the fuel injector that displays the greatest difference above or below the average.
Perform the Diagnostic Repair Verification (See: Verification Tests) after completing the diagnostic procedure.
* Fuel Injector Replacement (See: Powertrain Management/Fuel Delivery and Air Induction/Fuel Injector/Service and Repair/Fuel Injector
* Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) for ECM replacement, setup, and programming
DTC P0201-P0206, P0261, P0262, P0264, P0265, P0267, P0268, P0270, P0271, P0273, P0274, P0276, P0277, P2146, P2149, P2152, P2155,
P216A, or P216D (w/LLT)
* Perform the Diagnostic System Check - Vehicle (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic System
Check - Vehicle) prior to using this diagnostic procedure.
* Review Strategy Based Diagnosis (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Strategy Based Diagnosis) for an
overview of the diagnostic approach.
* Diagnostic Procedure Instructions (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic Procedure
Instructions) provides an overview of each diagnostic category.
- Cylinder 1 Injector Control Circuit
- Cylinder 2 Injector Control Circuit
- Cylinder 3 Injector Control Circuit
- Cylinder 4 Injector Control Circuit
- Cylinder 5 Injector Control Circuit
- Cylinder 6 Injector Control Circuit
- Cylinder 1 Injector Control Circuit Low Voltage
- Cylinder 1 Injector Control Circuit High Voltage
- Cylinder 2 Injector Control Circuit Low Voltage