2020 Mercedes Benz Truck ML 350 4MATIC (164.186) V6-3.5L (272.967) WWW.EBAAUTOPARTS.COM Page 3206
The measurement value is OK.Possible cause and remedy
- Inspect connector 1 at control unit N80 (Steering column module) for damage, correct connection, loose contact and corrosion and repair, if
End of test
The measurement value is not OK.Possible cause and remedy
- Plug connection at control unit N80 (Steering column module)
- Line between component N80 (Steering column module) and component W12 (Ground, center console)
- Line between component N80 (Steering column module) and component F34f33 (Fuse 33)
End of test
220.127.116.11.7.4. Engine compartment CAN test
18.104.22.168.7.4. No further information available.
22.214.171.124.8. Check power supply at control unit N71 (Headlamp range adjustment control module).
If the fault code is not current, it may be deleted. In this case, the battery voltage was too low over an extended period.Charge the battery, if
necessary.Question:Is there a current undervoltage fault is several control modules?Note:This fault could result in consequential faults. You should
therefore process this fault first and then erase the fault memory.
Possible cause and remedy
- Battery voltage too low.Test battery.Charge battery, replace if necessary.
- If fault occurs again:Check alternator.Communication with ECU required
- The quiescent current is too high.Test quiescent current.
Figure legend 1:N71 (Headlamp range adjustment control module)Figure legend 2:N10/1 (Front SAM control unit with fuse and relay module)Test
- The relevant actual value is not okay.
- Battery voltage is OK.
- Fuse N10/1f51 (Fuse 51) is OK.